National Windscreens www.nationalwindscreens.co.uk Review

knight_xciv's review of National Windscreens www.nationalwindscreens.co.uk

“Booked a rear windscreen to be replaced on my pick up...”

Written on: 10/03/2020 by knight_xciv (1 review written)

Booked a rear windscreen to be replaced on my pick up through my insurer. Through the 3 months of waiting and going through a guy at the Birmingham branch he had told me it was in a container at customs, he then tells me it has been released from customs and is going to be picked up from Bristol, since hearing this I had heard nothing for about 3 weeks, I then proceed to call them up and see what going on? A girl on the phone told me that my windscreen was never in this country and was on back order from the states. I have since picked up a second hand screen from this country and a seal from the states and going private. Avoid this company at all costs. I have also informed my insurer about what I have gone through. On a side note they also fitted a front screen for me which has leaked from day one and I have had to rectify this problem myself. AVOID AVOID AVOID national windscreens.

• Shirley