DO NOT BUY THROUGH ZUTO!!!

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Jaylah335's review of Zuto - www.zuto.com

“DO NOT BUY THROUGH ZUTO!!!”

Written on: 04/11/2018 by Jaylah335 (1 review written)

DO NOT BUY THROUGH ZUTO!!!!!

Sold a death trap!
I brought a car through zuto two and half months ago, for the last two weeks the car has been sat on the drive.
While driving home from work one night, I was going around a roundabout when the steering locked up. I had to slam on my breaks to stop myself crashing into a tree. This shook me up quite badly.
When I got home I tried to open the bonnet to put steering fluid in, only to find out I couldn't open the bonnet. I had to get a pair pliers to turn the bonnet latch.
Once I got it open, that's when I found out that on the passenger side of the vehicle there was a load of sellotape on top of the light to seal a crack, the wheel arch cracked, bonnet out of line and a piece of sandpaper.
These were hidden when I brought the car.
The car was never described as having an accident or bump, it was described as "one careful owner"
I got a mechanic to look at the car, he confirmed that it had been in an accident and shouldn't be on the road. Needing a new power steering motor.

I was told the dealer had one chance to repair it. he refused!
I told zuto he refused and that I am so unhappy with a mis-sold car that is so dangerous it could've killed me and other people. I do not want this car anymore!
I was told that I need a diagnostics. I said I'm not happy driving a death trap to prove it's a death trap. So they said they could get someone out to do the diagnostics, just give them 48 hours and they will ring back. They never rang, so I did. I got through to a horrible boy that said there was nothing about that on my file and to get the diagnostics myself. I tried to explain the car is not safe on the road, when I asked for the manager that time "she's not in". She never seems to be in or can call you back when you ask. I'm starting to think she doesn't exist!
I managed to get a diagnostics done myself and sent over to zuto and still nothing!

I trusted fully that Zuto would do their job as described and sell me a car that was safe and that the dealerships were checked. As a result I don't want this car anymore.
When I said this to one of the employees, he laughed and said it was down to me to check it was safe.

The Consumer Act 2015 states that a repair, replacement or refund must be done if a fault occurs between 30 days - 6 months after purchase.

I had this car two months when I was in a near accident.
Its been sat on my drive for two weeks while I wait for zuto to do their job.
Unfortunately it is quite clear that they are hoping to ignore me, so I'll give up and pay for the repairs myself.
Not going to happen, I call everyday, twice a day. I can tell they're fed up with me but if they did their jobs correctly, they would stop hearing from me.

DO NOT BUY THROUGH ZUTO!!!

• Speed Of Loan