Superb Service with Care.

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Guest's review of First Response Finance www.firstresponsefinance.co.uk

“Superb Service with Care. ”

Written on: 20/04/2019

I was struggling so bad trying to get credit for a car as I needed one for work. I had tried everywhere even credit unions I’d lost hope. I have 2 CCJs on my credit file from when I was younger and had been miss sold a loan as Student....they phoned me up in the dealership and asked me a few questions. From their fantastic superb service it was clear they cared and asked me questions in relation to my credit file. Most people do a credit search and that’s it. They asked reasons for every item on my credit report, we’re understanding. I was approved over the phone and could drive away that day which I didn’t expect......I’d thought I’d get another knock back, I was desperate so travelled a 60 mile round trip the garage, the garage even put £30 of fuel in for me. If your struggling like I was please please use these people their not like your average finance firm they go into detail with you and are very understanding. The car has not give me any problems since I got it in Jan 19 it’s a total new car to me. I would refer them with no problem at all my friends as I know how much they care. With regular fixed has payments to suit my budget which are fixed for 36 months this is no problem at all to me. This will improve my credit file and my CCJs will drop of my credit file by the time I’ve paid the finance off. I was so over the moon driving back, they are a super company that cares and understands about your history. I was aware that I’d have to pay for the APR at a higher level due to my credit file, that was taken into account....superb.

• Fixed Payments