Push you into deal.

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Helenhaslam's review of CarFinance247 www.carfinance247.co.uk

“Push you into deal.”

Written on: 28/03/2020 by Helenhaslam (1 review written)

Be careful, they Push you into a deal with misleading information. I dealt with a man at this company and he stated I needed to give a deposit for my finance, I explained I would need a month to get that so couldn’t sign for a deal right now. He told me that I wouldn’t need to pay for deposit until much later in the month and sent me various emails and calls asking me to sign the papers. I reluctantly did this as he gave his word the deposit was not due, and put a small deposit down to secure the car. When I spoke to the finance company I was informed he had given me incorrect information and the deposit was due that day. Luckily, after explaining to the finance company what had happened they put the deal on hold until I had the money. I put a complaint in and was told it was a training issue.
To my surprise a couple of weeks later Naz called me up to say it’s time to find a car and let’s get you a deal. I explained to her that she should look at my file and note that I have found a car and am awaiting to get my deposit together. She then said she could now see that and that I needed to get my part ex valued. I told her this was done for £2,300, she told me for the deal to go ahead I needed £2,700. I was shocked to hear more misleading information from them. Naz said that I should get a part ex valuation, come back to her and she will see if she can get me a deal!!!! I explained to her that I have already signed papers and put a cash deposit on the car, are you now telling me I might not be able to get it, was I told that I had a deal!!! She said she would find out and get back to me........I’ve heard nothing. I have sent messages for someone to contact me and each one is ignored. I have now passed this to the financial ombudsman’s, as I have been pushed to sign papers and put cash down on a car with misleading information. Should be ashamed of themselves!

• Customer service