Frustrating

MikeLandRover's review of Dial Direct Insurance

“Frustrating”

Written on: 19/02/2021 by MikeLandRover (1 review written)

It is so frustrating to receive a renewal quote, as the policy is about to expire, and find that the price for renewal has shot up over the previous year by a substantial amount, and then upon ringing to find out what the cause of this is, to have the price immediately dropped to SLIGHTLY LESS than last year!!
One assumes that as a company you hope that people will renew without checking so you will reap a significant gain in premium. I am really disappointed that you feel this, what I regard as, ‘sharp practice’ is how you see fit to do business. It seems to be common practice these days for all renewable premiums and services such as broadband, telephone, house insurance etc. Why don’t companies give their best price and save everyone the hassle of having to telephone round every year. I feel this should change.
You have my business again, but you could have saved me a lot of wasted time and bother.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

Customer_Team's Response to MikeLandRover's Review

Written on: 20/02/2021

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience and would like to look into this further for you. In order for us to do this, please contact our Customer Service Team, request to speak with our Social Media Team and we will see if there is anything we can do to help.

Many Thanks,