Churchill Van Insurance nothing but a badly run joke

Paddyscott's review of Churchill Car Insurance

“Churchill Van Insurance nothing but a badly run joke”

Written on: 23/02/2016 by Paddyscott (1 review written)

Have been with Churchill insurance for along time and always thought they were great , but when I called to insure my van I was transferred on to there van site this were it all went wrong .
First they wanted my 9 years no claims bonus contacted Churchill and then emailed over to them . Then received letter we have not received and will cancel your insurance, so resent by email again . Then wanted a copy of my licence again emailed over again said they would cancel my insurance ?? so again resent, and my email trail was good proof and getting larger and then said we need your proof on no claims bonus by this time no very happy called up Churchill and they said it had been sent to there van site . Then I get a call from Churchill van site saying they are going to cancel my insurance if they dont receive a letter with no claims on .so called up Churchill customer service they were great but explained it was a different company that looks after then van insurance they looked a my email trail and said everything I was asked for I had done and could not understand why Churchill van insurance keep threatening to cancel my insurance.
So I get a voice mail from Churchill van insurance people BRIGHTSIDE Saying your insurance has been cancelled ???? so back on to Churchill they also could not understand why my insurance had been cancelled by there Van insurances BRIGHTSIDE
I was transferred to Brightside insurers customer service to a very ignorant male who would not listen to me just kept saying its been cancelled and my manager says he will waver the cancellation fee ??????? so you dont have to pay that, and said if you want to get us to insure you again he will transfer me to there sales line.? I have now got to a competitor for insurance. A message to Churchill insurance you need to dump BRIGHTSIDE insurance as thy are giving you a bad name and loosing you customers

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive