General enquiry

ChandyCat's review of Budget Car Insurance

“General enquiry”

Written on: 12/09/2019 by ChandyCat (1 review written)

I made a general enquiry in relation to cancelling my existing policy because I had taken out an identical new one online with Budget which was £50 cheaper than my renewal price.

Although nothing was done to really keep me as a customer by hiking up my renewal price, my advice would be to make an identical new policy request through an online comparison site and you could get the same policy substantially cheaper.

The other observation I made when making my call was that I was kept on the line for well over 4 minutes listening to a number of different recorded messages before I got anywhere near a live agent and to be honest, any of the messages given were totally irrelevant.

My advice would be to make things easier for customers when they try to make contact rather than winding them up by having to listen to some bring robot talking.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

• Budget but the renewal premium was £50 greater than what a new customer would be charged

Previous Insurance Company

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
If there are any additional concerns please could you contact our Customer Service Team and request to speak with our Social Media Team and we will see if there is anything we can do to help.

Budget Social Media Team

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to further improve our services.
If there are any additional concerns, please could you contact our Customer Service Team and request to speak with our Social Media Team and we will see if there is anything we can do to help.

Many Thanks,
Budget Social Media Team.

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Budget Social Media Team