Aviva Shame on you

Deja226's review of Aviva Car Insurance

“Aviva Shame on you”

Written on: 12/12/2020 by Deja226 (1 review written)

Aviva have proved to be very expensive. Please check out other companies before renewing. My mother had her renewal this year which had gone up £200 since last year. She has a clean driving record, no reported accidents and has her house insurance through this company. I phoned Aviva to say that £700 was far too expensive and the AA along with other companies were quoting £309.00. I asked if they could match this and they point blank said that the don't price match under any circumstances. I asked why it had gone up over £200 this year and he said that there could be over 100 plus reasons, so too many to talk about. My mother has been a customer of theirs for many years and I felt this lack of customer care was very very poor. We obviously changed her insurance to the AA who were kind, courteous and very helpful. Aviva did not care about losing a long term customer. Shame on you.

Have you made a Claim

• Auto Renewed

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive