Reliable perfect honest

Guest's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Reliable perfect honest”

Written on: 02/10/2018

I have been caiming Drivalia's services for more than 3 years and would no change to another car rental service provider. Staff is very polite, helpful and proficient, cars are nearly brand new and well-kept.

I would like to give as an example what happened to me some days ago with the office of Drivalia an Santiago. We were two families driving across Galicia and at the end of the journey, when returning the car to the company, we forgot our GPS-device in the car. This we realized when coming back to our place of origin and after calling back the office in Santiago, the staff member demonstrated a proper engagement, started a serach and at the end, the device was found with the new car renter who returned it back. The staff member called me advising how to proceed and following his recommendations, the GPS-device was deliverd to my office address without further problems. Thans a lot, DRIVALIA.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2018

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and of course for coming back to see us again. It´s good to know you got your GPS back safe and we will pass on your comments to our Santiago office.

We appreciate all of our clients but it´s always especially nice to hear form regulars that come back to see us again!

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Spain.

All the best