Not to be trusted

Knockknocxx's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Not to be trusted”

Written on: 15/08/2018 by Knockknocxx (1 review written)

The worst company I have dealt with in my life. Not trustworthy at all.

Check your car diligently prior to leaving. Report all scratches. Also the tiniest ones.
We trusted the state of the car prior to leaving. When returning the car Drivalia checks the car with a magnifying glass and makes you pay for everything.
One thing I'm certain off, theses scrathes are not the result of my driving. They had been there before.
This has never ever happened in my life, and I drive a lot with rental cars.We had to cough up a hefty sum. And they damn well will not repair these micro scrathes. Drivalia will give the car as such to the next customer who will have to pay up again.
Also if you take the car with limited milage look at the price per extra km. Very high.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to Knockknocxx's Review

Written on: 18/08/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from Drivalia. We are very sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the service that you received.

We work very hard to deliver an excellent level of service to all of our clients and the countless positive comments that we receive on this platform along with others. We would very much like to look at what caused you to feel unhappy with the service that you received.

We don´t have access to personal information here and so it would not be possible to provide a personal response but our Customer Services Department remain at your disposal if you would like us to look at your issue personally. Please feel free to email our team along with your contract number and we will provide a personal reply and address your issues.

Kind regards