Polite efficient ,no hidden extras ,good vehicles

MW62's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Polite efficient ,no hidden extras ,good vehicles”

Written on: 31/07/2018 by MW62 (1 review written)

Hired a car from Alicante a couple of years ago. I have NEVER used a car hire company TWICE, until now

I have booked a car for September from their Valencia branch and look forward to the experience once more.
WHY CAN'T ALL HIRE CAR COMPANIES BE AS STRAIGHT FORWARD AS THESE PEOPLE

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to MW62's Review

Written on: 18/08/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us again and for taking the time to share your opinion about the service that we provide.

We work hard to deliver the very best service to our clients and customers who return back to us are a testimony to the effort that we make. We are delighted that you like hiring cars from us and we really appreciate your custom.

We hope that we can look forward to the opportunity to see you again soon!

All the best
The Drivalia Team

Scooter691's Response to MW62's Review

Written on: 24/08/2018

Hi, I find it very interesting that the reviews with 5 stars are mostly written with a similar language and tone and users with (1 review written) next to the name. I do not think that give a lot of cred to this reviews.
The average on Google is very different form this review page. Also note that this is the review page used on Drivalia.com web.

Scooter691's Response to MW62's Review

Written on: 24/08/2018

WOW . congrats as that is not at all my experience. Rental 3 days 80 Euros extra costs 107 euros