Brilliant Service

Scforbs's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Brilliant Service”

Written on: 01/07/2018 by Scforbs (1 review written)

We have just returned from 4 weeks in Calpe Spain and we hired our car from Drivilia at Alicante Airport.
I researched the various company’s before hand and decided to give them a try, well what a smooth experience, we were picked up from the airport on time and the staff at their office were very polite and helpful, we were given a brand new car with 7 kilometres on the clock.
On returning the car the staff were polite and very helpful, the bus was waiting for us and took us back to the airport on time.
I would like to thank Ursula and Arsalan for the good service and I will be hiring my car from Drivilia next year on our return to Calpe.
Use the Ultimate insurance for trouble free motoring.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to Scforbs's Review

Written on: 22/07/2018

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that you had a good experience with us and we very much look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon!

All the best
The Drivalia Team

Scooter691's Response to Scforbs's Review

Written on: 24/08/2018

Hi, I find it very interesting that the reviews with 5 stars are mostly written with a similar language and tone and users with (1 review written) next to the name. I do not think that give a lot of cred to this reviews.
The average on Google is very different form this review page. Also note that this is the review page used on Drivalia.com web.