Excellent straightforward c.ar hire from Santiago airport

NottinghamTraveller's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Excellent straightforward c.ar hire from Santiago airport”

Written on: 27/06/2018 by NottinghamTraveller (1 review written)

Booked a car for 2 weeks in June in Galicia with Drivalia - the first time I have used them. The car was provided by Drivalia through a voucher I purchased from Zest Car Rental. The price was good but the proof is in the eating!
The Nissan Micra car was new (4000 kms)and in excellent condition and presentation. the collection was efficient both in terms of the shuttle bus from the airport to the Drivalia office (5 minutes) and the paperwork. No hassling over insurance or other add ons and a sensible approach to recording of little marks on the car. Happily all this was repeated on return of the car.
The car was faultless and the staff were very friendly and professional. I would certainly book with them again.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to NottinghamTraveller's Review

Written on: 22/07/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from us and taking the time to write your review.

It´s great to know that you had an enjoyable experience with us and we hope that it won´t be too long before we get the opportunity to see you again.

All the best
The Drivalia Team

Scooter691's Response to NottinghamTraveller's Review

Written on: 24/08/2018

Hi, I find it very interesting that the reviews with 5 stars are mostly written with a similar language and tone and users with (1 review written) next to the name. I do not think that give a lot of cred to this reviews.
The average on Google is very different form this review page. Also note that this is the review page used on Drivalia.com web.