Disaster

Tomasf434's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Disaster”

Written on: 04/06/2018 by Tomasf434 (1 review written)

1 ) had to wait for shuttle for a long time
2) they did not accept my VISA so I had to pay for double insurance ( had already bought it on the internet but had to pay once again at the office)
3) they charged 100 euro for gas and told me I would get it back when I left the car with full tank. I got nothing back so I payed twice for gas
4) on the check they charged 50 euros for I dont know what- it is not specified ( as is for exemple taxes)

This was in Alicante- I feel very bad about this and will never rent from them again!!!

I rented from 5 other companies before in Alicante and there was never a problem!!!

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for hiring a car from Drivalia. We are very sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the service that you received.

We work very hard to deliver an excellent level of service to all of our clients and the countless positive comments that we receive on this platform along with others. We would very much like to look at what caused you to feel unhappy with the service that you received.

We don´t have access to personal information here and so it would not be possible to provide a personal response but our Customer Services Department remain at your disposal if you would like us to look at your issue personally. Please feel free to email our team along with your contract number and we will provide a personal reply and address your issues.

Kind regards