Not professional at all

fayliu's review of Cut Price Car Rentals

“Not professional at all”

Written on: 27/12/2014 by fayliu (1 review written)

Hi, I was a customer in the past, but this time round I was very dissapointed by the way they handle the rental process, when I made the booking and made it very clear that I am not going to be there pick up the car but my husband will, the sales person on the phone fail to inform me that whoever made the booking has the one to pick the car. When my husband went to pick the car at the gold coast office,the receptionist was not friendly and helpful, simply told my husband that i need to be there to pick the car, we even offer to pay over the phone and have booking name changed over to my husband, but the company still want to charge the penalty of 2 days rental for not able to pick the car as booked date - this is not even our fault at the first place, is because the sales person did not made it clear to us when the booking was made! Ther are many competitive and professional car rental out there, let me advise you: Go somewhere else.

24th Dec 2014.