How I managed to be on time

Sofia Airport (Arrivals Hall); Varna Airport (Arrivals Hall), Burgas Airport (Arrivals Hall); Plovdiv, Sozopol, Nessabar

dimitarbalev's review of Top Rent A Car Bulgaria - www.toprentacar.bg

“How I managed to be on time”

Written on: 04/02/2020 by dimitarbalev (1 review written)

First time renting a car in Bulgaria - not going to lie I was really skeptical at first. However Top Rent a Car proved to be a very reliable company - from what I read they have the largest rent-a-car fleet in Bulgaria.

My experience started very good - I managed to be on the road 15 minutes after I went to the Top Rent a Car desk in Sofia Airport. I rented a VW Polo 2019 with Navigation - incredibly happy with the car - good for the traffic in town and very comfortable for long rides out of the city. Navigation is really a must in Bulgaria as not all signs are present. What I am really happy with is the fuel efficiency - managed to go the whole trip with 1 tank.

Couple of things to watch out for in Bulgaria - Police and Pedestrians- a lot of police is hiding on the intercity roads and spotting them on time may be a bit tricky. Watch out when driving in the city as not every driver gives way on crosswalks and this may be a suprise.

Big thanks for the Top Rent a car team because when I had to return the car I was late because of terrible Sofia rush hour traffic. I wasn't sure if I was going to make the plane on time but the guys from Top Rent a Car were all punctual and I managed to get in with almost no delay. THANK YOU!

• 02/2020

Date of hire (month/year)

• Sofia

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles

Toprentacar's Response to dimitarbalev's Review

Written on: 05/02/2020

Thank you for trusting us to supply your recent car hire and also for taking the time to write a detailed review of our service.
We are delighted that you had a good experience with us and that everything was up to your expectations. We believe that happy staff means happy customers and it is great to hear that this works! The team are great and really work hard to ensure that our clients have a wonderful experience.

We hope that this first visit won´t be the last and that we can look forward to seeing you again soon

Kind Regards