Ok,but could be better...

Sofia Airport (Arrivals Hall); Varna Airport (Arrivals Hall), Burgas Airport (Arrivals Hall); Plovdiv, Sozopol, Nessabar

sermax85's review of Top Rent A Car Bulgaria - www.toprentacar.bg

“Ok,but could be better...”

Written on: 11/08/2019 by sermax85 (1 review written)

This is my second time renting from agency. Service and stuff at the Birgas airport are friendly and helpfull. Service was quick and detailed. No issue with that.
I had to pay for a parking (system error) when picking up,but was refunded at the end.
HOWEVER, my BIG complain is that I was charged extra 6 eur per day because on my (recently obtained new) driving license the date of issue was less then 3 years ago,so they automaticly put me in a group of young drivers. I have experiance 15 years of driving. Some other nationalities state on driving license when driver obtain license for the first time,on my license doesent. So I am planing to contact customer service and proceed with the subject and show (email) proof of document. It should be stated on the website that if anyone had recently renewed license,to carry on them the proof of date when was the first time obtained. This is bad for a business. If I dont manage to get my money back,that means they do not care to handle and resolve this issue.
The key chain should be rubber or some,plastic breaks.

• 08.2019

Date of hire (month/year)

• Bourgas,Bulgaria

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Toprentacar's Response to sermax85's Review

Written on: 14/08/2019

Dear customer,

We are sorry about the situation which occured and to hear you are not satisfied with our services! Please contact us at our email. We are going to need more information so we can help you and solve the case.