Rent for family with IzziRent

Guest's review of IzziRent - www.izzirent.com

“Rent for family with IzziRent”

Written on: 25/07/2013

This is my second time I rent Opel Zafira for my family to travel around Slovenia and go to Italy. First and main point – prices and choice. I looked through different sites and compared prices for this category – IzziRent offered me 30% lower price than others. I was surprised by wide range of cars proposed for family. But the best thing is: many additional options are already included in the price: second driver for free, unlimited mileage, cross-boarding card, child booster for free. Another good point – prices and conditions are transparent, no hidden add costs or unexpected payments! Second main point – service. We arrived at 18.30 in Ljubljana, agency worked till 21 or 22.00, no worry to be late. At the desk: polite stuffs, good English, very precise explications. All paper procedures took me 7 minutes – and off we go! Booth cars were in very good conditions: first one had 5000 km mileage, second 8 800 km, booth went well during my 2 500 km trip. Finally, return was also quick and pleasant, deposit was unblocked next day. Resume: I can rely on IzziRent during my booking, getting car, traveling along Europe; I can save money and get high quality car and service. I strongly recommend you IzziRent as good partner! Bon voyage!

• July 2012, July 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• slovenia