Avoid!

HugoBLT's review of Easy Car Rental www.easycar.com

“Avoid!”

Written on: 03/07/2021 by HugoBLT (1 review written)

Avoid!! I booked a car on this site and selected the premium package (full insurance coverage). When I returned my car, the plate at the back of the car has disappeared. I provided all the documents required regarding the damage (contract, damage report from Europcar, proof of the funds for the damage being withdrawn). Despite all these, they've been coming back and forth asking for more documents, this has been going on for more than a month and a half now. It is just getting ridiculous. They started by explaining they need a specific document that I already gave them, then they needed more pictures (even though my damage is simply the back plate being missing), they are now trying to reach out to Europcar for some reasons and explaining me they cannot proceed with the reimbursement unless that's spoken with Europcar without being clear regarding the missing documents... This is extremely disappointing because it's obvious I have enough proof of the damage and the fees that have been charged to me... It feels like a company that sells services they will never provide...

• 5/21

Date of hire (month/year)

• Cancun, Mexico

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles