Excellent service from friendly staff at Centauro Alicante

LizG2019's review of Centauro Rent A Car

“Excellent service from friendly staff at Centauro Alicante”

Written on: 06/02/2019 by LizG2019 (1 review written)

I want to say thank you to staff at Centauro Alicante Airport for their friendliness and efficiency both while collecting my car on 31st January and returning it on 4 February.
I was somewhat stressed on arrival as our travel plans had been changed because of a small crisis at home.
My husband and I had planned a visit to Spain as part of my birthday celebrations. The crisis meant that, at the last minute, my husband was unable to travel with me. Naturally, we were both upset at this.
Nuria Rosello at Alicante was charming, helpful and sympathetic. It helped to ensure that everything at the car hire desk was completed efficiently and with good humour. Thank you, Nuria, you were a friend when I really needed one!
When I returned the car the young man at the returns section was also friendly and charming (I'm sorry I didn't get his name) but we had a good conversation and I'd like to thank him for his professionalism and friendliness.
I visit my daughter and family in El Altet twice a year and have now used Centauro four times. I plan to use Centauro again in July when I plan to visit for a month.
In the meantime, thank you, again, for another excellent experience with car hire.

• January 2019

Date of hire (month/year)

• Alicante

Choice of vehicles

Centauro_Rent_A_Car's Response to LizG2019's Review

Written on: 07/02/2019

Hi,
Thank you for choosing us for your car hire and for your great comments and rating of your car rental experience with us.
We hope to welcome you again very soon at Centauro Rent a Car :-)
Kind regards!