Atlas Choice www.atlaschoice.com Review

Guest's review of Atlas Choice www.atlaschoice.com

“Good afternoon, This mail is to indicate that I had a...”

Written on: 08/02/2014

Good afternoon,
This mail is to indicate that I had a very good first time experience with u r company, I had no problem with the bookings what I had an issue with is the vendor car rental, I rented an economy vehicle which I got. After I picked up the car I had to drive to New Jersey I got a gas scent for which my mistake is not returning the car immediately, that same night we got snow so did not use the car till the next evening when I tried to use the car again and got the gas scent so I called the number listed on the contract after holding on for 45 mins a csr finally came on the line and I explained to her the issue, she asked me to go out to the vehicle and check to see if there is any leak, I told her it snowed and its not visible, she asked me to check the gas tank cover thats when I noticed the lid for the gas tank was opened and was not closing, she asked me to take the car back to Newark airport or to Manhattan, I asked her if there was any local dealers in the area and she said no, in the end I did not use the vehicle and only returned the vehicle on the 6th doing only 65miles, I have rented before with dollar but this was the first bad experience I had, I rented a vehicle for 4 days and only used it to drive to new jersey and back on my return, I do not know what can be done, upon returning the vehicle I told the vendor rep and she gave me a coupon for a 10% discount for future rental for which I am not happy with.