MY DREAM COME TRUE

• Customer service

JosephRead's review of New Car Discount - www.new-car-discount.com

“MY DREAM COME TRUE”

Written on: 09/04/2019 by JosephRead (1 review written)

My first thought when I first visited NEW CAR DISCOUNT site to look for a Nissan Juke was after seeing such a big discount it meant that it was too good to be true, however I rung and spoke to man who is the nicest and the most truthful guy you could ever meet, he was able to guide me with his vast knowledge of all the motor cars being sold, so then I plucked up the courage of paying a £500 deposit, he kept me informed every step of the way, so the day arrived that I had to pay the balance by bank transfer and running through my head was that I had read and seen about how unsafe it was to pay by bank transfer, but he assured me thats what most car dealers do and informed me how I was covered by my credit card deposit for the £500 under section 75 of the credit consumers act, so I was covered for the remaining amount plus deposit.

I was so please on how professional the delivery company was in delivering my new car and she was able to show me any control that I didn't understand.

So if you worried about having such a bargain deal, then trust me, it’s all going to turn out just fine !!!

So a very big thank you to all the team at NEW CAR DISCOUNT for making my dream of owning a new car at the price I could afford, God bless you all...............

• Customer service