First experience of using Nationwide Car Sales

• Customer service

CliveSW's review of Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

“First experience of using Nationwide Car Sales”

Written on: 06/06/2018 by CliveSW (1 review written)

We had never previously used an online supplier to purchase a new car, however their quotation to supply a new BMW 318i tourer would save us over £3k off the very best price we could obtain from BMW dealerships. After looking at several reviews we thought that this offer was worth going ahead with, and I must say that we were pleasantly surprised at the efficiency and ease of the whole system. After placing the order and paying the deposit we were quoted a 12 week delivery time, after 10 weeks we were contacted and advised that the car was in and delivery was arranged. The car was delivered to our door with 8 miles on the clock and the delivery driver took his time handing over the car and explaining intricacies of the the controls etc.
I can fully recommend Nationwide to anyone, it is a different experience to that of going into a showroom and buying a car, but the savings that can be made far out way the free cup of coffee and the sales patter you would have normally received.
My advise to anyone considering this way of purchasing a new car is to go ahead it's worth it.

• Customer service