Journalistic Seal of Approval

• Customer service

MarkSlack's review of Motor Village, Brislington, Bristol

“Journalistic Seal of Approval”

Written on: 06/05/2016 by MarkSlack (1 review written)

I'm a motoring journalist and have the chance to drive lots of different cars and see lots of different motoring establishments. So when looking for a car of my own I tend to be rather sceptical on promises made, stated condition of cars. I'm also, it is fair to say, very particular. Before buying my Jaguar XF I had a series of emails and phone conversations to ascertain details about the car. the person I dealt with at Motor Village was very pleasant and helpful so I took the three hour drive to view the car. Again everyone was very pleasant, I was allowed to view and drive the XF without any pressure and I spent some time looking over and examine the car. There were a few issues (I like seeing a car as it is rather then spruced up with lots of polish and tyre shine!). I felt the price was on the high side unless all the issues were addressed. My list of issues were agreed and two weeks later I went down on the train to collect the car. Everything had been dealt with, the car looked very smart and after just over a week I am delighted with the XF. On my experience I can thoroughly recommend the person I dealt with and his colleagues at Motor Village.

• Customer service