Fabulous customer service, great prices & packages!

• Customer service

Bulleon's review of Evans Halshaw, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancashire

“Fabulous customer service, great prices and packages!”

Written on: 19/02/2012 by Bulleon (1 review written)

My boyfriend and I have visited Evans Halshaw in Ashton under Lyne today, after finding a car on their website which we were interested in. The car was £1500 cheaper than the same car which we'd seen at another nearby garage, so we were hoping it looked just as good. When we arrived, the gentleman we'd spoken to on the phone (Paul) had already gotten the car ready at the front of the garage with some petrol in it ready for us to take a test drive. He explained that it was one which hadn't yet been valeted and apologised for this, but the car was in great condition when we got in so it didn't make any difference. Paul came on our test drive with us, the car was really brilliant, and he was incredibly helpful and friendly when answering all our questions.

When we got back to the garage we said we would be buying the car so we filled in some paperwork and he also took us through some of the details around Service schemes and Paint Protection, and I have to say the service scheme in particular looked great. It worked off a monthly direct debit of around £13, and for the next 3 years you'll get 3 services, and they also offer free seasonal checks and discounts on MOTs and accessories etc. So we'll be getting that when we go to pick our car up on Thursday. Paul then passed us over to one of the managers Anthony and he took us back over the more important points, gave us copies of our paperwork, and took our deposit. All the staff were really helpful, not pushy at all, and I can't recommend them highly enough. They feel like a really honest, customer focussed business and I can definitely see us buying more cars from them in the future. Thanks Evans Halshaw!

• Customer service