seems to of worked

Critterman's review of Cataclean www.cataclean.com

“seems to of worked ”

Written on: 29/04/2019 by Critterman (1 review written)

I own a small pest control company. Because of the mileage my trucks get, I try and do most the repairs myself. I had a exhaust manifold that cracked on a F150. It was bad for a months. It was not loud so I did not care much. After I changed it, the check engine light came on and a PO420 emission code shot up. I figure with the manifold being cracked, the honey comb of the converter plugged up with carbon. I was experiencing loss of power especially going up hills.

Instead of spending $1300 dollars in two converters, (They have to be special for both California and NY emissions... don't get me started) I thought I would try Cataclean. I did not expect much, it is kind of a goofy name, and I am not much for snake oil, but I thought even if it gave me the piece of mind that I did everything possible to save myself from spending the crazy money they wanted for a couple converters. So I put it in as directed and it seems to of helped immensely. I have not yet burned through the initial tank of gas yet, but even if it stays the same... Ill be happy with the results. As of right now, the light flickers at around 3200 rpm going up a hill, but I have a ton more power and only have only burned up a 1/4 tank of gas since putting the chemical in the tank. And honestly, judging what I have seen so far, it would not surprise me to have the entire issue with the converter solved.

I have 5 trucks all with 200-350 plus thousand miles to maintain, so my winters are tied up mostly doing maintenance on the trucks getting them ready for the spring. I think if your product works the way I expect it too, I will be using it twice a year