Highly un-professional people in customer care centre

• Customer service

sansin's review of Simply Business www.simplybusiness.co.uk

“Highly un-professional people in customer care centre”

Written on: 09/01/2015 by sansin (10 reviews written)

I had issues with them while buying policy in May 2014. People are very unorganised and arrogant. Somehow I managed and continued with them. After 8 months when I had some amendment to do and called them spent 45 minutes on phone and they said we will call you back as our system is running slow. I kept waiting for their call back and no answer. I called them again and they again started asking me again same details which I gave 2 days back and requested them to record everything so that I don't have to repeat myself. But no gain and when I called them they were asking me all the details again. I called their manager online and he was equally arrogant and did not show courtesy to apologise rather he said if you want to cancel your policy its your decision. I do not know how these companies survive with such people in the management.
And after all these hassle when I told them we do consulting in IT and automobiles then they said we do not cover all your services. Now see on their website they have all the services included and yu can buy policy by selecting any industry and on phone they are saying they may not cover our services.
Such companies do anything to attract customers and then as a service they are zero. Stay away form this company.
Thanks for reading!

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Simplybusiness's Response to sansin's Review

Written on: 04/08/2015

Hi,

It's really concerning to come across this review. I'd love to be able to look into this thoroughly and see why you've had such a difficult review. If you could email then I'll investigate this asap.

Thanks,