Start rescue breakdown service

• Speed of response

• Customer service

Mia_Stone's review of Start Rescue - www.startrescue.co.uk

“Start rescue breakdown service ”

Written on: 01/10/2020 by Mia_Stone (2 reviews written)

Parker Fry technician was very friendly and carried out all of the necessary checks to diagnose the fault. Great service overall and technician went up and beyond and followed us to the garage to make sure we get there safely. I can’t fault the service received and technician arrived in less than 20mins of me reporting a breakdown and I was kept informed all the way through! Fantastic service!! I have been with Start rescue over 5yrs now for my car and partner has just added his as well. I have had many breakdowns during this time and can’t fault the service at all, always on time , i have not had to wait more than 30mins in any of my breakdowns which cant be said for my previous provider where i was left on the motorway for over 3hrs, technicians are always friendly and very helpful have not had a bad service once! Also i find breakdown is reasonably priced and as long as prices don’t go up too much I wouldn’t even bother shopping around as can’t fault the service!

• Speed of response

• Customer service

Startrescue.co.ukcustomerservices's Response to Mia_Stone's Review

Written on: 06/10/2020

Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, thank you very much for your kind words. At startrescue.co.uk, we strive for excellence and are always very happy to find that our service has met or exceeded the expectations of our customers. We would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. To enable us to pass on your comments/reward the services involved. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.