Ingrid Grayling - Job well done

1981Pratt's review of Ingrid Grayling, Penrith, Cumbria

“Ingrid Grayling - Job well done”

Written on: 02/10/2018 by 1981Pratt (1 review written)

Having spent time looking for a good dog trainer and after having spoken to several I was feeling very despondent as I found some ,to be unhelpful, and several took the hard approach to training which I didn't like and didn't want for my dogs.

Then I found Ingrid's website which i immediately liked. I asked around and found that she had, and has, such a good reputation I liked the fact that she has been established for such a long time.

After speaking to her I felt confident that this was the trainer for me so booked the lessons and went along to see her.

I was amazed after half an hour with my two pointers ,I fully understood where I had gone wrong with my two boys .
Ingrid was kind, supportive ,a wonderfully patient teacher , and i came away full of confidence and knowledge .

This is a super women dog trainer I cant praise her enough I would advise anyone who wants the best for there dogs to go to her. I cant wait for the next visit.

Thank you Ingrid for making my life ,calmer and for helping me to enjoy my dogs more.
Mrs from Cumbria. September 2018.

• Cumbria