Beware of who’s inside

AmeliaHenry's review of Gover Valley Boarding Kennels, St Austell, Cornwall

“Beware of who’s inside ”

Written on: 05/09/2021 by AmeliaHenry (1 review written)

I booked at this kennel short notice as we were coming to St Austell for a holiday and our lodge was not dog friendly. This kennel was 15 minutes away so seems perfect. The lady agreed to have my dog as there was a cancellation. I asked if I needed to bring anything and she replied ‘just his food’ I was so grateful so I booked him in and arrived 16:45 as I was told. Cruella wasn’t there but a nice gentleman was. He told me I must of had a miscommunication with her as I needed my dogs vaccinations papers. which I didn’t bring as she didn’t tell me this was

necessary. He told me I could book him in but will stay isolated until I can provide documentation this was no problem for me. I arranged to collect him the next morning as we could still take him out with us. The man told me I was able to come early but would have to stay clear if others were waiting again this wasn’t a problem. When I arrived one hour early the witch was there and I told her I was here too collect my dog and was told I could come early she most rudely told me I wasn’t told that even though she wasn’t present the previous day. As she walked away I told my partner I did not want to bring my dog back. She heard me and said aggressively ‘ we don’t want your custom anyway’ coming from a rough looking lady she would of done with every penny she could get. I can assume many people enjoy bring there dogs here but they should be aware of Cruella who lurks inside!!

• Surewy