Not good for Customer Service

289Yates's review of Wooden Blinds Direct - www.woodenblindsdirect.co.uk

“Not good for Customer Service”

Written on: 15/11/2018 by 289Yates (1 review written)

I am still waiting for my wooden blinds after three weeks. Wooden Blinds Direct took 2 weeks to fulfil my order which was thne supposed to be delivered by Parcelforce however the boxes were delivered with ripped boxes as if they had been thrown around and mistreated.
Wooden Blinds Direct sent an email to tell me that the items were on their way and I attempted to track the packages. However, Parcelforce claimed that they came to deliver and I wasn't in and that they left a card (which they didn't). After sepeaking to Wooden Blinds Direct to tell them they spoke with Parcelforce and said it would be deliverd the following day and I waited but no delivery. I spoke to Wooden Blinds Direct and was given another day for deliver and again waiting but no delivery!!!
Wooden Blinds Direct Customer Service which is poorly staffed gave little confidence that they had done anything apart from attempt to pacify me and my complaint.
A week after the first attempt the packages arrive however the boxes were ripped at both ends and some aluminium blinds in another cardboard package was ripped and hanging off. I rightly refused to accept the packages.
I complainted to Wooden Blinds Direct and recieved a very bland standardise email - addressed to "Dear Customer". I have made a written complaint to the company but they are yet to resolve the issue. Very poor customer service.