Terrible customer service

HLBEN's review of Keeleys Blinds - www.keeleysblinds.co.uk

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 11/04/2018 by HLBEN (1 review written)

I ordered a wooden venetian blind, and I spoke to an advisor on the phone as I was ordering online and was advised I would receive my blind in approximately 5-7 working days. In reality It took a total of 15 working days to be delivered to me, I made numerous phone calls chasing up my blind and was told on several occassions it had been dispatched when it clearly had not been. At other times the delivery company was blamed, when tracking showed they had not even received the package at their depot. Numerous times I was told to email customer services if I had a complaint and they would reply within 24 hours! I was also told the 5-7 working days was 'an approximate estimate', I think 15 working days is rather stretching the word approximate. I spent a total of 5 days waiting in for a delivery after being told 'my blind would probably be delivered today'. Absolutely shocking service, with no regard for customers at all. The delivered blind was actually ok, but will I order from this company again? A resounding NO.