Hillarys Blinds www.hillarys.co.uk Review

harris1558's review of Hillarys Blinds www.hillarys.co.uk

“The person I dealt with  from Hillary's measured for...”

Written on: 15/05/2018 by harris1558 (1 review written)

The person I dealt with  from Hillary's measured for 2 blackout roller blinds. 1 measuring 139cm wide x 105 cm long and 1 measuring 88cm wide x 100 long.

The price he said included 3 replacement chains at £15 for existing blinds I had, and he showed me his workings out. The total of £306 he said included a 50% discount. I paid in full by credit card and asked for a receipt, he said one would be emailed to me. After several days I still hadn't been sent one so left 2 messages on Mr Whightman telephone but he ignored my calls and so I rang Hillary's who then sent a copy, but it didn't show the £15 for the 3 chains Mr Wightman said were included in the price.

When he came to fit them he didn't bring the 3 replacement chains, but said he would ring me when he could come back with them. I didn't get a call from him, so I rang Hillary's, who after speaking with Mr Wightman said he hadn't included the 3 chains in the cost, although when he came back the second time he checked the length of them again to make sure the 1.3cm length was correct.

I have spoken with an accounts manager in Hillary's today who said he was looking into it for me and also checking to see If I was charged correctly for the 2 blinds. I await his call but Hillary's attitude to this is far from satisfactory.