Lovely BUT !!

Rupertbear232's review of BellaVista Shutters and Blinds - www.bellavistashutters.co.uk

“Lovely BUT !!”

Written on: 08/06/2018 by Rupertbear232 (1 review written)

We had our shutters fitted a few years ago by Bella Vista--The WHOLE house including the French Doors onto the Patio--I was away at work so didn't see exactly how they were fitted--I wish I had been at home for the whole job as I would have stopped the caulking/ glueing etc in lots of places--AS--this year, we want to fit new windows and French doors to our house and we cannot-BECAUSE Bella Vista do not want to take down the shutters and replace (which should be a simple job as they are so light)even though we would pay--I have tried taking out all the screws after removing the covers etc and tapping the frames out--BUT I cannot as they are so well GLUED/CAULKED in.
BE AWARE!!!
There is no reason for these shutters to be sealed/glued or whatever as they are so light-weight
I certainly would not recommend this company to anyone
Shocking--unless you want the shutters up forever !!

Rupertbear232's Response to Rupertbear232's Review

Written on: 12/06/2018

I am surprised that Alfio or whoever hasn't commented on this review by myself--Why glue/caulk the whole shutter in---as they are so lightweight --and not to assist us when we needed to get new windows fitted just shows what shoddy after service this company gives !!!
Be very aware