Time Wasters!

Westley1's review of Wheelies Direct Bike Replacement - www.bikereplacement.co.uk

“Time Wasters!”

Written on: 20/05/2017 by Westley1 (2 reviews written)

Losing the will! After being spammed by wheelies after an insurance claim, I finally placed an order and then all the problems began..

The first order was sent out wrong with some items bought as new were sent out wrapped in celotape! Some of the items had obviously already been returned by another customer

I returned the items and was acussed of not sending everything back. These items were obviously found but know one bothered to call back to say so!

I was advised of a delivery date, so I took the day off to take receipt of the order - nothing turned up, it hadn't been sent!

I was then given a Saturday delivery slot.. I've just spent the day in waiting and nothing's turned up, I'm fuming!! Both wheelies and TNT phone lines ringing out. I've received no correspondence to say the delivery wouldn't be made.

Wheelies, you need to up your game, my time is too precious to be wasted by you. I wish you were as tenacious and efficient with your customer service as you are your sales calls!