Newcastle Shandi

glenn84Nic's review of Newcastle Brown Ale

“Newcastle Shandi”

Written on: 06/11/2020 by glenn84Nic (1 review written)

The word brown ale we can strongly associate the trade route est. between Newcastle and London 17th century. With drink merchants. The term was initially made to describe the ale type from the brewery there. There is no mistake to earlier ales as a dark amber colour still remains with us to date.
The one and only, and proud sponsor as a lad supporter to Newcastle United Football Club. I dreamed no other supporter would wear the colour with finer architecture of a bridge between the water as I found either. As a lad I always known the colours as a Jamie was suppose to support the Vaux brewery, Sunderland AFC. However the businessman spoiled Charlie Hurley ground earlier on and turned over the township. It made sense I would find the same community along that with the Geordie. Safer said there's no question asked why their brewery no longer exist to date. So further doon the street we go, whenever you asked about the entertainer era as that I was completely blessed to see. Newcastle United kick a football about the playing field, as I did. Too young mind to drink a mans drink however. Though never say die attitude about the hooligan and the Newcastle Shandi, Smirnoff ice mixed with brown ale 6 of them you not wake up a matter and this morning knowing what you did last night. How far the brewery went to save what is brown ale Yorkshire. As although I miss the morning hob and smelling something alike a soup brewing about the toon. The quotation of the dog and going out to see something on the side of the bottle still remains. A good hob ale which used by Geordie men as brewed since near a century ago drinks among the gold coins as celebrated by the championship award to international recognition. Drink cold down to a tea. The star simply tells you blue when your ready to drink. This is a must colder drink to sample some. The finest ale I have ever experience like.