Terrible & misleading service

leead's review of Steamshower Store - www.steamshowerstore.co.uk

“Terrible and misleading service ”

Written on: 02/09/2021 by leead (1 review written)

This is one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had if not the actual worst. Before I ordered an actual sauna the websiute stated it would arriuve in 5 weeks. I actually got in touch with them to check if this was true given other stores are saying 16+ weeks. They said it was so I plcaed the order. After 5 weeks didn't hear anything from them. Had to chase them to find it it would be ANOTHER 5 weeks. After that 5 weeks same thing, no contact from them to update me so had to chase them. This has happened a number of times. Eventually they gave me a specific date which I had to push for. By this time I don't believe anything they say. And again they've not updated me so I'm now on the phone in a queue for 30 minutes to try to find out what's happening given it's been over 2 weeks since their last supposed date.

I really don't believe they're being honest about what's happening with my order. I'd cancel it if I hadn't already been waiting 5 months but might do that anyway out of principle given the terrible service.

5 week order still not here after 5 months and no contact from them.

• Goods purchased & cost