bad attitude

Dana443's review of Natwest

“bad attitude”

Written on: 15/11/2014 by Dana443 (1 review written)

Whilst waiting to join natwest after doing an online application which was fairly easy i had to go in to the branch in glasgow not the student down at the uni but the main one up toward pitt st and blythswood sq. I got to the front door only to find i couldnt get in 12 very steep steps and NO disabled access. I slowly tried one by one to gain access no member of staff offerd a hand in fact the whole atmosphere in the bank was very tense. You could have cut it with a knife i reported to the desk as one would do and explained i was here with paper work to complete my account opening. She took my paper work and then stated she couldn't open account. I was left standing with my back in severe pain with the stairs and the seats these fancy low down things far to low down for me. I waited 15-20 mins standing with my cane no one asked if i was ok. I now felt very unwelcome and to coin a phrase i felt like a fart in a space suit. This was not the helping bank and not the very nice it was a really bad atmosphere. Finally a woman approached me she was very abrupt this way she said stuck out her hand for me to shake the very same hand she just touched her nose with. I told her sorry its flu season and didn't shake her hand. I was asked to sit again the seats are to low down i explained i couldn't. Was was then asked what bank i was with i Though that was a bit personal i was to if you dont name them i cant help so i said the other bank and was then told " i can't open an account because i "DON'T LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE" after making me climb stairs i barely got up they made me wait all that time refused me an account cause i had a bad attitude which i find amazing all in all not good

Jeeping's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2016

all these banks are beyond 'bizarre' with their lack of common courtesy and customer care.
I love your phrase 'I felt like a fart in a spacesuit'