Great Drivers, Poor Central Support

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

Caineroad's review of Holiday Taxis - www.holidaytaxis.com

“Great Drivers, Poor Central Support”

Written on: 10/08/2018 by Caineroad (1 review written)

Our drivers were punctual, pleasant - not too chatty, not too quiet and got us to where we wanted to go without any hassle. A bit bizarre on our return trip to be the only two in a 24 seater bus but I guess logistic dictate that an empty bus needs to get to the airport for a large party pick up. No issues for us - plenty of room to chill out.
The only issue we had was related to a change in our departure flight time and the local agents refused to accept the change until we spoke and agreed the change with the holiday taxi team in the UK. 5 attempts to call and 20 minutes each time in a queue and still no one answered the phone. I eventually forced the local agent team to make the change and a very helpful gentleman did that for me, emailed the confirmation and everything was fine. Holiday taxi reputation saved by the agent in Crete. If you are going to offer a non toll-free support number for overseas clients, the least you could do is pick up the phone!!!! That's my only complaint but it's a costly one given I was dialling from overseas.

• Chania in Crete