Do not book with this company

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

Guest's review of Get Transfer - www.gettransfer.com

“Do not book with this company”

Written on: 02/04/2019

We booked a return transfer with GetTransfer.com from Lyon Exupery airport to Tignes Les Brevieres several months before we travelled. Having heard nothing further from the company after paying the deposit I contacted them a few days before to ask how we would find our driver once we arrived at the airport. I received an email the following day (less than 24 hours before we were due to leave home) to say that our driver was no longer able to do the transfer and would we like a refund! In view of the lack of contact from the company I expect that had I not contacted them we would have been none the wiser until we arrived in Lyon and found ourselves stranded. Despite several emails and phone calls to customer services requesting that the company make good on their end of the bargain by finding us alternative transport, the best they could come up with was another driver charging almost three times as much as our original quote! In the end all we could do was take the refund and find our own way to Tignes for 4 adults and 5 children by booking hire cars. We did get refunded our deposit although minus a £12 fee apparently charged by the payment company and nothing to do with them. I have since complained further on principle requesting that they refund the £12 given we have received no services in return for said deposit and have received no reply, apology or otherwise. Terrible service and I would not recommend to anyone.

• Lyon Exupery