Brilliant service

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

NeviT's review of Easy Private Taxi - easyprivatetaxi.com

“Brilliant service”

Written on: 02/06/2017 by NeviT (1 review written)

Before departing on a 2 centre holiday in Rome and sorrento, we booked a transfer from our hotel in sorrento to Naples airport which was very easy to do and was dealt with smoothly and efficiently on line.
The night before we left Rome by train to Naples we decided to try to book a transfer from Naples station to sorrento rather than rely on a taxi so emailed my request more in hope than anything, but I received a quick reply following which the transfer was booked, and when we arrived at Naples station the driver was waiting at the platform for us.
Also, on the night before our transfer from our hotel to Naples airport when I checked in for our flight I was advised of a delay. I contacted the support desk by email asking if the puck up could be delayed by one hour. Again I had a prompt reply and the pick up was delayed.
I can't praise the service we received highly enough and we will certainly use the company on our next trip to Italy

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Car

Type of vehicle

• Comfort of journey

Melaniejan3's Response to NeviT's Review

Written on: 24/06/2017

Terrible! They called us 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up to the airport for our international to cancel and told us to find a taxi outside. Not possible as we are on a small side street and a family of five with luggage has a hard time finding any taxis in Rome. While we understand the driver was in a traffic accident, they offered NO other solutions and left us stranded, with kids and luggage. Shame on them. Do not use this service if you want to make your flight!!