Not Child safe

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

bnWebster461's review of AGP Malaga Transfers - www.malagaairporttransfers.com

“Not Child safe”

Written on: 03/10/2017 by bnWebster461 (1 review written)

Airport transfer 20 seater mini bus. 1st October 2017.
Weights of children were given in booking email. On 1st October we were collected from the hotel before sunrise. The driver advised us that he could not fit the car seat for my youngest toddler (one and a half years old) due to insurance issues, although the other car seat for my 3.5 year old was already fitted (very badley, it was very loose and could be moved up to 4 inches). There was no lighting in the coach so we had to try and fit the baby car seat (unsuitable for a one and a half year old of 12kg, his head was two inches above the top of the car seat). so we had to use the tourch from our phone. The seat did not fit in any of the coach seats as the space was too small and the car seat did not touch the coach seat. we eventually managed to squeeze the car set into a chair at the back of the coach although this was not touching the coach seat. Next none of the seat belts reached around the car seat so we had to improvise by using two seat belts. This left the car seat free to move around with no secure tightening at all. The straps in the car seat were ment for a baby, therefore they were far too tight for my son. THE CAR SEAT COULD NOT BE FITTED SECURLY IN THAT COACH. I had to hold on to the car seat all the way to the airport to stop it from rolling onto the floor. As it got lighter i noticed that the car seat was black from dirt and my hand was black from holding onto it.
If there had been an acident or even if the driver breaked hard, either or both children would have been injured.
As we were on our way to the airport, I felt we had no choice to let YOU put our children at risk. For the sake of your future customers I hope you update your child seats, make sure your get details of their weight and hight and provide them with suitable car seats which fit into the coach seats.
I will not be recomending your services to anyone and will advise them not to use your services until you update your procedures and provide safe adequate, correctly fitted car seats.
I can not believe I am the only customer who is unsatisfied with your service.

• Malaga