horrendous

• Ease of booking

• Security

Daveya1980's review of Rapid Parking - www.rapidparking.co.uk

“horrendous”

Written on: 19/12/2018 by Daveya1980 (1 review written)

We used a Company Called Rapid Parking from Heathrow, When we picked our car up at 6am the driver pretty much throw the keys at us and walked off at a brisk pace, bit un-usual I know. Its was still dark so we walked around the car and looked the best we can and there was no evident damage, wouldn't matter if there was as the driver/agent was long gone. We put our 2 young children in the car seats and set off for our 4 hr drive back to Manchester. Within minutes my tire
pressure sensors went off. I stopped at the nearest services on the M25. had a look around the car and under the lights of the fuel station saw that 2 of my wheels were horrendously curbed, one was so bad that chunks where out of the alloy. the rear tyre was loosing air slowly so had to stop very 45 mins to top it off. I immediately took photos of the wheels and emailed Rapid parking. it took 5 weeks to get a response from them where they simply said they are not responsible fore tyres and wheels. but as a gesture of good will will give me a 30% discount off my next booking..... they can shove the discount as i will never use that company again nor will anyone i know. absolutely horrendous service. how can a company that park your car say they dont take responsibility for wheels. The complete Imbecile who drove my car obviously shouldn't be driving a Corsa never mind a large Audi A6. let this be a warning.... book with anyone else other than Rapid parking.

• Ease of booking