Disappointing!

• Ease of booking

• Security

Regan35's review of Liverpool, Sky Park

“Disappointing!”

Written on: 11/02/2019 by Regan35 (1 review written)

We have used this company for many years & they have always been great. Used them again recently, awful! The attitude & manner of the man who greeted us on arrival was disgraceful. We had the money to pay the £6 entry/exit fee to the airport but not in exact change. The man said he had no change, I asked if I could pay with card..No. I asked what we could do..another one word answer..walk! My husband who was outside overheard the way the man spoke to me & came inside, the man became even more aggressive and told us to go & park somewhere else! He eventually phoned his boss who told him to take us to the airport. We loaded our bags in the van, set off & as he turned at the Premier Inn he said " make sure you book somewhere else in future" we never reacted or spoke. All in all terrible! I have emailed & written to the company a few weeks ago but no response to either! That's why I have chosen to write this,they obviously don't care. And yes, we will be parking elsewhere!!