IMAGINE CAR PARKING LIVERPOOL AIRPORT - DONT BOOK!

• Ease of booking

• Security

Alpaca's review of Liverpool, Imagine Car Park

“IMAGINE CAR PARKING LIVERPOOL AIRPORT - DONT BOOK!”

Written on: 25/09/2011 by Alpaca (1 review written)

Just returned back from a lovely holiday in Nice and we used IMAGINE car parking at Liverpool airport. Please please do not use this company, they are extremely unprofessional. We had an early flight on the outbound, however we struggled to find where they were, despite saying they are only minutes from the airport. There is no sign at all on the road to direct you into their car parking. We are well travelled and followed the directions to the letter! When we landed back today, I called the number and got no answer so left a message on their answer machine. After waiting a while, I called again as no-one had turned up to pick us up. I did eventually got an answer and was told that we would have to walk with our luggage to collect the car!!!! No apology at all and when I suggested they should organise a taxi for us I was told that one person should wait with the luggage and the other one walk to pick up the car. When we arrived to pick up our car there was no apology at all!! We use trip advisor for all our travels and would like you to really think about using this company!!

• Ease of booking