Fantastic service from VIP Heathrow

• Ease of booking

• Security

djamiladjezzar's review of Heathrow, VIP Heathrow Meet & Greet

“Fantastic service from VIP Heathrow”

Written on: 06/11/2018 by djamiladjezzar (1 review written)

We had a great experience with VIP Heathrow Ltd. We had arranged to pick up a driver from Heathrow and take him to Gatwick where we were flying from. A day or so before our trip I had an email from VIP with slightly different arrangements which were very well explained and actually made things much easier as we would not need to pick up the driver. We were running late on that day and I called ahead to let them know. I was told it was no problem. As we were getting closer, I contacted VIP to let them know we were getting close and as we were staying in a nearby hotel whether they could collect our car from there - without hesitation they agreed to it and met us at our hotel rather than the airport. The driver had all the paperwork, was very pleasant and answered all our questions. When we returned to Heathrow, I contacted VIP as per our instructions and our car was delivered to us within 10 minutes. The driver was very pleasant once again. Our car was returned to us in the same condition as we left it with VIP, they only did the necessary mileage to get our car from Gatwick to Heathrow. The service was great, we will use again although we will try and leave/return to the same airport! Highly recommended.

• Ease of booking