worst customer service ever

• Ease of booking

• Security

aistajukneviciute's review of Bristol, WCP Airport parking

“worst customer service ever”

Written on: 13/06/2019 by aistajukneviciute (1 review written)

On return to my car it was filthy. Lots of dirt. Not acceptable. Had flat tire, one of the drives pumped but didn’t check that it was puncher. Left car park where after 10 min stopped in the middle of road not knowing what do to. (luckily there are good people around that helped me)
Didn’t complaint about it but as I had booking after 20 days again with them, I did mention about my bad experience, where instead of having “sorry for your bad experience” I had a massive abused by the lady that I thought it was receptionist, were after been told by driver that it was a manageress. She was very unhelpful and basically said not their fault. Had a barrage of verbal abuse and aggression. She became hysterical and shouted to me back about terms and conditions. She was confrontational, defensive to the point of aggressive and clearly had no idea how to deal with people.
On the top of that it takes a long time for pick up, mini bus is dated, not clean. Even drivers are helpful and polite. Customer service very poor I will never use your company again due to the attitude of that lady.
i would rate it 0 if it would be an option.

• Ease of booking