customer service

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Tony256Jones's review of Malaysia Airlines

“customer service”

Written on: 21/11/2019 by Tony256Jones (1 review written)

Missed flight at know fault of Malaysian Airlines, full responsibility lies with me but when I phoned up to book another flight there was no help or cooperation to try and help me out of the situation that I had brought on myself. I was trying to use the original return ticket that I had purchased for over $1000 but informed me that I would lose all that money...That was ok..it was my fault. They then went on to say if I wanted rebook with them I would have to pay $350 no show cost at the airport then $250 admin costs then the price of a one way ticket which would have cost me $1440.what a joke. It was cheaper to go to another airline and pay for a return trip.There customer service was shocking no human compassion. All they wanted to do was extract as much money as they could out of the situation that I had found myself in. Would never fly with them again or recommend them to anyone. On the plus side I flew with Qatar airlines and have to say the best airline that I have ever flow with.