why pay more, great boots

From 1 review

Guest's review of Hi-Tec Ottawa Walking Boots

“why pay more, great boots”

Written on: 01/07/2013

I have been walking for the past 17 years, in that time I have owned many pair of walking boots. My tired old boots finally gave up the ghost and I needed a pair in a hurry, I didn't have much cash to spend so thought I would risk a cheap pair. I was very dubious and really wasn't expecting much from these boots, since I paid just 49.99 for them. however I have been really pleased with them, they are very comfortable, I have fussy feet and really struggle to find comfortable shoes but these boots are great, they are waterproof too which is a real bonus as I walk my dog for about two hours each day in all weather. they have good support around the ankle and a good grip. they also look pretty good. I can't comment on durability as I have only had them for three weeks. overall I would say that the boots are a real bargain, I have paid a lot more for boots that have not been as good as these.