My order is very cool, thank you VIVIDRESS!

Bush77's review of Vividress - www.vividress.co.uk

“My order is very cool, thank you VIVIDRESS!”

Written on: 29/07/2015 by Bush77 (1 review written)

Beautiful dress; very well made!I am too busy to make a dress for myself, I am really please the prices and the fast way I received the dress.Dress arrived exactly as described. Quality was excellent.Fits perfectly. It was exactly as described.I will recommend vividress.co.uk to anyone.

Linda413's Response to Bush77's Review

Written on: 28/08/2015

I wanna thank you VIVIDRESS here. I bought this dress for my wedding that was 2weeks ago. I was at first doubting whether to buy my wedding dress from vividress after seeing a lot of mixed reviews but I thought let me just take the risk. I couldn't believe how quick it came after I purchased it. I was notified with each process, I was very happy with the service! As I opened my package, I couldn't believe how well made the dress was. The lace is high quality! I was so happy, a great feeling for a bride to have before the wedding, knowing the dress is the perfect style!!